1. VISITORS- a Member may have a Visitor 3 times per year - £3 per adult, £2 per junior - (please write this down on the “Honesty Board” inside the clubhouse).
Because we are so inexpensive we hope you will ask your Visitor if they would like to become a member too!
CLUB RULES PLEASEfollow these
2. LOCKING UP- the courts, clubhouse and toilet MUST be locked if you are the last to leave (the key for the toilet is hanging inside the clubhouse & please RETURN it to the hook after use) -
5. AND LASTLY…… have fun, fun, fun!!
3. NON MEMBERS- Members should always politely challenge anyone using the courts that they think may not be a member and check their name against the list in the clubhouse (and then encourage them to join!)
4. CLUBHOUSE- keep the clubhouse clean & tidy and always wash up any cups/plates that have been used. Pick up any garbage on the courts & patio. We have fabulous courts & a fabulous clubhouse so, PLEASE, let’s keep it that way!